Friday, May 25, 2007

Musings about Musings From A Writer

I've looked at alot of other writers' blogs and they are strict to form: they are chock full of writing tips, advice, job leads and 'how to's.

While these writer sites are incredibly helpful and informative, I often wonder why the writers of these sites don't post more personal opinionated pieces. Isn't that what being a writer is all about? Sure, the form and rules of writing are important, but what about the observation of every day life?

I'm a bit behind in my "musings", Lord, has anyone seen "The View" lately? Yikes. Just in that one show lies a plethora of issues and opinions and rants.

Then there is my favorite (and I am being very sarcastic) Rush Limbaugh. My nickname for him is "Hush Bimbo" but that's for another post.

C'mon writers...RANT!

More musings later-

No comments: