Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Ultimate Goal of this Ghostwriter





As I have attested to many times in blogs before, I absolutely LOVE what I do for a living. To me, there is nothing better than getting up in the morning and working on a book.

As a ghostwriter, you will have all types of writing jobs from school papers to short stories to e-books to novels. What is my favorite? No question, a Fiction novel. But, is there really a call for a Ghostwriter to write fiction novels on a full-time basis? God, I hope so.

Some of the clients that I am working for at the moment are even offering 1/2 writing credit to me on their Fictional works. Am I so enamored with being anonymous that I refuse? Heck, no. Whether my name is prominently displayed or not, the nitty gritty of the matter is: I want to write fiction, period.

Agents: Know of any publishing houses or established authors that need a good Fiction novel Ghostwriter? If so, I’m available.



Taryn Simpson is a fulltime ghostwriter with 3 novels and 2 screenplays to her credit along with numerous novels she has ghosted for her clients. To learn more about her Ghostwriting: www.Taryn-Simpson.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And, that is exactly why Taryn is on my team of writers. I do not write fiction; give me a self-help or research project any day!

Yvonne
http://yvonneperry.blogspot.com