Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm Taryn Simpson, and I approve this message.

Ok folks, is anyone as sick of the political barbing as I am? If I see one more dirty commercial, one more blond bimbo telling Harold Ford, Jr. "Harold, Call me!" I believe I will puke. Where's Ann Richards when you need her? (God Rest her Soul). She would have told you to kiss her *ss and smile while doing it. I miss Ann Richards.

It seems that the older I get, the dirtier and more vicious the races get. Lord, I am not looking forward to the presidential race coming up. Rest assured that when it comes time to vote, I will be one of the first in line to vote and then I will come home, turn off the news and watch some Cosby reruns. Heck, maybe I Love Lucy would be good.

Anything but politics. By the way, if I could vote Rush Limbaugh off radio, I would have done it.

I'm Taryn Simpson and I approve this blog.

More Musings Later-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you do find a way to vote Limbaugh off, let me know. I'll be in line next to you.

Anonymous said...

You're a rip! And I really enjoy your posts. Just stopped by to tell you that.