Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Mikster

Got a phone call the other day from my former HR buddy, "The Mikster". We used to work together in our little corporate jail cell called "Human Resources". She was my manager and I was her staff person for 8 years. I kinda did a little of everything, which I like to call myself: "Jackie of All Trades".

Well, the Mikster has taken a new direction in careers and she is lovin' life! She doesn't limit herself either....if she feels the need to consult as an interior designer, then so be it. She has quite the eye for design...

The reason I mention her is because it's never too late to find your passion. When schedules permit, we like to get together and 'dish' about our old HR days.....Good Lord, our "dish" runneth over with crazy employee stories.

We both share an interest in strategically synergizing our careers so that all the various "pieces of our businesses" are the major component to our success.

What? that last sentence is not making sense? That's why we got out of Corporate America...to much "blah blah blah" and not enough common sense.

More musings later-

No comments: