Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Don't worry, there won't be 11 days of countdown!

Well, another day down. It sounds so negative to wish days away, so I am trying not to do that. (I'm failing miserably!). I came across a fellow blogger's weblog, (is that proper grammar?? Jeeez) and was quite impressed. Paul Chaney is his name and he has a blogging company. Of course, I am intrigued. You start giving me a slew of client names, unusual or unique marketing schemes, and I am all over it. Now whatever posessed me to major in music in college? Go figure.

As a writer, I thought I should pursue all the various types of writing including blogging. I didn't think I would like it, but I am becoming a fan. Another way for exposure for me. I think I will surf some more before going back to work....more musings later.

No comments: